Tuesday 19 March 2013

241 Pizza is the Best Pizza Place Around


By: Ramandeep

            Today I was walking down a street when suddenly I got hungry and decided to look for nearby restaurants which could fill me up. I decided to look for any random pizza store nearby to go to. I found a pizza store called 241 Pizza and thought it probably served an alright tasting pizza.

            So when I got into the store I went to the cashier and he helped decide the toppings I should put on the pizza. The toppings I decided to put on my pizza are pineapples, ham, and bacon because I really enjoy a Hawaiian styled pizza. They made my pizza in only 7 minutes and that was a huge shock for me because I have never had a pizza made for me that fast before.

            With my first bite of the pizza slice, it tasted so amazing that I was speechless because now I have been wondering why I have not heard this restaurant before. 241 Pizza offers pizza that taste amazing for a great price as well that will leave you satisfied. I got a small pizza with 3 toppings for only 10 dollars which makes this an affordable option.  

            I recommend 241 Pizza to everyone because this pizza restaurant will definitely shock your taste buds guaranteed. The restaurant has many locations which you can check by clicking here.

            Don’t forget to leave a recommendation in the comments of anywhere in Brampton you would like me to try. Feel free to leave your thoughts about 241 Pizza in the comment section. Also click here to join our Facebook page.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment