Monday 11 March 2013

Brampton Tandoori Restaurant: Best Tandoori Restaurant in Brampton

By: Ramandeep
 
On Tuesday I went to an Indian restaurant I had heard great news about and decided to check it out and it is called Brampton Tandoori. I heard this restaurant offers great food with great service.

            So I decided to go, I was able to get a table right away and I ordered the  Rice and Butter Chicken. I have to say the Rice and Butter Chicken tasted amazing and the waiter told me that there had a secret ingredient which makes it taste so amazing.

            This quickly became my favourite Indian restaurant due to the fact the restaurants staff was were very nice. Also I did not have not wait long for my order which is extremely beneficial to me because I am a very busy person and do not have a lot time to waste.

            I recommend this blog to anyone who wants to enjoy a restaurant that offers amazing food for low prices. Also since the waiting time for your order is so little it will be beneficial to people with that have little time and want to eat something that taste good.

            Below I have put the hours of operation for this restaurant and I recommend you go and try this restaurant out for yourself. Click here for their location.

Hours of operation:

Monday: 11:00 AM – 10:00PM
Tuesday: 11:00 AM – 10:00PM
Wednesday: 11:00 AM – 10:00PM

Thursday: 11:00 AM – 10:00PM

Friday: 11:00 AM – 11:00PM

Saturday: 11:00 AM – 11:00PM

Sunday: 11:00 AM – 10:00PM

No comments:

Post a Comment