Monday 4 March 2013

Don Valentino Ristorante- Brampton’s Hidden Gem

By: Jarrett
       
            I have been in a little rut the last couple of days. I’ve been trying to think of a restaurant to try. So I decided to check out a site you may have heard of, Trip Advisor. I know it’s not the most conventional way of finding a new restaurant but it worked. A restaurant that caught my eye was called Don Valentino Ristorante which is located on Torbram Road right off Queen Street. It seemed to be highly recommended by its customers for its food, they use authentic Italian recipes and everything is  handmade daily. So I decided to check it out.

            I decided to go for dinner and order the Linguini Pescatore, which is a Linguini pasta topped with fresh clams, mussels, calamari, Black Tiger shrimp & King Crabs which is all done in a tomato, garlic, herb and wine sauce. It was $23 but you do get a large portion and all the seafood was perfectly cooked and sauce was well-balanced.

            As for the service, It was excellent. My waitress was very friendly and I didn't have to wait too long for my Linguini Pescatore.

            If you’re looking for restaurant that uses authentic Italian recipes, I would definitely recommend that you check out Don Valentino Ristorante. To make a reservation call 905-791-8111 and their full address is 9025 Torbram Road, Brampton, Ontario.  Feel free to check out their lunch menu, just click here and for their dinner menu click here.

Their hours are:

Monday – Thursday: Lunch 11:30 am - 2:30 pm, Dinner 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm

Friday 11:30 am - 10:00 pm

Saturday & Holidays 4:30 pm - 10:00 pm     

           

            Don’t forget to leave a recommendation in the comments of anywhere in Brampton you would like me to try. Feel free to leave your thoughts about Don Valentino Ristorante in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment