Friday 1 March 2013

Mint Indian Bistro: Top Indian Bistro in Brampton

By: Jarrett
           
           Today I went to one of my favorite Indian restaurants in Brampton; it’s called Mint Indian Bistro. It serves high quality, authentic Indian food at a reasonable price. It’s located right on Queen Street East.

            I decided to have one of my favorite dishes, for $8 I got the Chicken Pakoras, which is a battered chicken with Indian herbs and spices that is then fried. The chicken was perfectly fried, like usual and it was well seasoned.

            One reason I keep going back is the friendly service and I hardly ever have to wait more then 5-10 minutes to get my food, even on busy days. Inside the decor is a modern take on traditional Indian style.

            If you’re looking for authentic Indian food, I would definitely recommend you check out Mint Indian Bistro. The full address is 1779 Queen Street East, Brampton, Ontario.  Feel free to check out their menu, just click here.

Their hours are:

Tuesday to Saturday: 12:00 pm to 11 pm

Sunday: 12:00 pm to 10 pm

Monday: Closed

           

            Don’t forget to leave a recommendation in the comments of anywhere in Brampton you would like me to try. Feel free to leave your thoughts about the Mint Indian Bistro in the comment section.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, thanks for your posting They are also in the same field and visit their website. bit.ly/1p1lUmY

    ReplyDelete